New members in NW Washington State

Hello @JuanDay and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Your home sounds absolutely lovely and idyllic and I am sure you will get many applicants once you post your sit!

For reference if you are a member, once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a couple of threads you may find useful.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

It sounds like you are going to have a great trip planned for Ireland… you will thoroughly enjoy it there, I know we certainly do! :ireland::blush:

1 Like