New sitter From Windsor, UK

Hi, just considering which is best plan to sign on for as I will be sitting as dog has gone and I’m petless at the moment. Any advice warmly welcomed as I look to get back to travelling home or abroad from near Windsor in Rngland.

3 Likes

@Dexbob hello and welcome to the forum where you will find so many members ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have along the way.

In regards to your question about choosing the right plan, it really is just what you feel you need to help make you successful along your journey. Each membership is excellent, but you just need to determine which one is right for your needs. You can view them here at Find the Perfect Pet Sitter! Home & Pet Sitting Made Easy | TrustedHousesitters.com

Once you have made your decision and have joined TrustedHousesitters make sure you link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will give members easy access to your profile so they can give you valuable feedback and get to know you better.

Good luck in your choices and happy sitting!

Hello @Dexbob and welcome to the Community Forum. As @Debbie-L mentioned, you will need to determine which one is best suited for your needs by having a look at the link which was attached.

Also once you become a member of TrustedHousesitters you can add your THS profile to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish.

Whereabouts are you hoping to travel to first? :slightly_smiling_face: