No sitter applications for our listing 😢

Hello @Clare83 and a warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Firstly you still have quite a while to secure a sitter/s so please try not to be disheartened.
It would be a great help if you could add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile on here by following the attached link. This will then enable others on here to offer you helpful advice and feedback on your listing and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a thread below, it would be great if you could join in with this as we think you could offer great feedback and your input would be a great addition. :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome and the advice. I have followed the instructions and added the listing profile to my forum profile :smile:

Hi @Clare83 and welcome! Do not worry, you have time to find a sitter. Change the title to “Take care of cute Daisy & 2 cats close to pretty Frinton on Sea & beach” or similar. I’d like to see more photos of the pets please & up front, start with the one of Daisy on the fireplace close up. Some photos in sunshine if you can of home, lose the one of the stairs, the crate, the driveway, the corner of the bedroom & the kitchen double up as they don’t sell your sit. Replace with pets as Daisy looks cute and would be great to see the cats too. Sitters would like to know how long her walks are, rough times for them both, how long she can be left at home for. Info on transport and how to get around the local area and things to do. That would all help for sure. Frinton on Sea is very nice so maybe a photo of there too. Best of luck :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will make some changes over the weekend to better enhance the profile :hugs:

1 Like