"Notify Me" vs "Saved" Options? What Does It Mean?

Hello All,

I am trying to understand why some listings for sits have an option to click “notify me” as well as the option to “save” the listing while most just have the “save” option.
Anyone else see this?
We just upgraded to standard from basic so I can “save” as many potential sits and ideally get notified when new dates are posted but as I was scrolling through members with no current dates, I saw this option of “notify me” - isn’t that was the “save” option is for? Now I’m confused.

1 Like

@carpediem16 Thank you for bringing your question to the forum.

If a listing has live dates then you use the save option (click the heart in the corner of the listing) or click ‘apply’ to apply for those dates.

If the listing does not have any current dates then you will still see the save option (heart) as it is default on all listings, but the ‘apply’ will be replaced with the ‘notify me’ option.

Screen Shot 2023-06-07 at 13.38.26

Hope that helps clarify it for you, but if you have any more questions just let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you, Carla.
So in either case if I click the option I receive a notification if the listing has new dates?

@carpediem16 You are most welcome and yes that’s completely correct you will receive a favourite notification via the app for any listings that you ‘heart’ or click ‘notify me’

This thread might also help:

Happy ‘favouriting’ :smile:

1 Like

Also related; do Pet Owners receive any kind of notification when a sitter has “saved” their listing?

1 Like

I don’t think they do

@carpediem16 Yes as @Smiley mentioned they do get a notification when a sitter saves their listing. So sometimes you will get an invite for those listings you have saved. It’s a great way to connect, even if not for those dates but maybe later ones.