"Seanair's" Introduction from the US, PNW

Hello fellow THS folks . I am Ken – AKA “Seanair” (Scottish for Grandfather) . I live on Whidbey Island in the beautiful Pacific Northwest . I am excited to get started as a sitter . I love the combination of the outdoors and new places . I have always been comfortable and happy around dogs . I retired from a sales/service career on the east coast and take great pleasure in meeting new people . I am looking forward to being a part of this really interesting network.

10 Likes

Hi @Seanair - That’s a great pic! - Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome, Ken! I went to a wedding on Whidbey just this summer. Greenbank Farm. Gotta love the ferry. =)

You’ll want to link your sitter profile to your forum profile:

After that, if you want feedback on your sitter profile, just ask! People here have all sorts of experiences and are happy to help!

–Geoff

What a fantastic photo @Seanair !

3 Likes

Welcome @Seanair
I just did a week sit on the south end of Whidbey. The pup and I got to the dog beach and the dog park - had lunch at Whidbey donuts where they welcomed Buddy the pup inside!
tom

3 Likes

Hi @Seanair and welcome to the forum! You are going to find some great help here from other members who have the same love of pet care and travel as you. Any time you have any questions or concerns, just come back here to post your question or even search the Magnifying Glass in the top corner as chances are it has already been addressed and answered by so many other people.

I took a glimpse at your profile and sure can tell you like being on the water…great pastime for anyone, but especially if you are retired…no schedule…can’t wait!

I would suggest you add your member profile to the forum profile by clicking here How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and following the easy directions. This will give members easy access to your profile so they can help with advice and feedback or get in touch with you much quicker.

Once again, welcome to the forum…get ready for some great adventures!

Hello @Seanair and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I just love that photo!! … and I just had a peruse and you have a great profile.

How are you finding your housesitting adventures so far? :dog::blush: