Sunsets and sunrises

@jcvbva beautiful :sunrise::heart:

I would have to say that the most stunning sunset I have ever seen was while on a bus from cabo polonio back to Montevideo. I have seen thousands of beautiful sunsets, but I still think of that one – and your photo brought it alive for me this evening!

4 Likes

Sunset at Lake Lawrence, Washington with Mt. Rainier catching some of the glow. Visiting family for a few days between sits in San Diego and Tucson.

11 Likes

Sunrise in Sausalito, CA

9 Likes

@PVGemini Absolutely love this view :heart:
… it’s definitely one of our favourites locations :blush:

Tonight’s sunset on Lake Geneva, Switzerland with our pawsome companion :switzerland::paw_prints:

8 Likes

@Samox24
Ok. Now you’re just showing off!
:smile:

Gorgeous, @Samox24!

I snapped this on my flight home from Scotland:

4 Likes

@Maggie8K beautiful! :heart:

1 Like

A stunning sunset in Annecy with this gorgeous Golden :heart::dog::sunrise:

6 Likes

We took in sunset in Seattle. Well, I did anyway. My sit sidekick, not so much.

5 Likes

From our bathroom window this morning…… :heart:

3 Likes

My husband was obsessed with the green flash. Im sure he got a pic of one once, but that was long ago and i wouldn’t know where to find the photo now. Nothing like a sunset over the water.

Do you mean this: How to remove the green spot from your iPhone photos.

On the beach in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico

4 Likes

I was responding to the original poster. A green flash is what you see in a sunset over the open water just before the sun dips below the horizon. It only hapoens with clear skies and is hard to get a photo of.

2 Likes

My huspand used to watch every sunset when we lived on our boat. Often times i’d be below when he’d call out to me about the sunset. Being lazy, I’d say, I’ve seen the sunset. But really, there is nothing like sering the sunset over the water on a boat. I miss it.

3 Likes

@Makelikeanapeman we have been lucky enough to see the green flash twice, once looking across the Pacific from Lima, Peru & in St Lucia on my birthday! An amazing experience :heart: … sadly we didn’t get a photo, it’s so difficult!

2 Likes

Wish that’d happen to me!! Hasn’t yet :roll_eyes:

Sunset in Seattle yesterday.

7 Likes