Sunsets and sunrises

Ahh yes we have seen the green flash twice, we were lucky enough to see it in Lima, Peru and St Lucia but sadly the same as you, we didn’t manage to get a photo.

1 Like

So pretty there. Next time I’m in Oswestry we should make effort to meet up if you fancy a trip out.

Sounds like a plan :+1:t4::blush:

That is stunning @Foldor13 all we could see was … nothing (heavy, heavy rain)

Taken this weekend at Surf City, North Carolina on Topsail Island.

11 Likes

All of these from San Juan Island, Washington.
Sunsets off the west side of the island looking over Haro Strait to 'Vancouver Island, BC

Sunrise looking east over Friday Harbor. Snow capped peak in the gap between the trees is Mt Baker on the mainland

Sunset but looking east over Friday Harbor. A bit of a red rainbow in the center. Vancouver Island sometimes creates these eastern sunset red sky’s in the east.

8 Likes

Golden Bay, Malta, 10 days ago

6 Likes

From my window

6 Likes

You have my attention.
Stunning. Thank you so very much.

Daybreak in snowy Vermont

7 Likes

Spectacular captures!

Stunning images … thank you for sharing @BunnyCat

1 Like

A stunning photo. I love the sunsets in the Florida Keys.

I took this photo in Key West in June 2019.

8 Likes

I’m a huge fan of sunset/sunrise photos….my camera roll has 345 of them stored….that’s 21 yrs living near the water in FL :wink:

2 Likes

I am not surprised, your sunsets there are absolutely stunning!! :smiley:

I love the sunrise at Monument Valley, I just never realised how cold it was there so early in the morning until then.
I was so cold a very kind gentleman lent me his space blanket! :slightly_smiling_face:
I took these photos on a trip there in October 2016.

5 Likes

We had a good weather window last weekend so we did an early morning drive to Mt Cook village for the Mueller Hut walk. Gorgeous morning & so worth the 2hr n a bit drive from home :+1: :sunglasses::heart::heart:.

6 Likes

Tonight’s beautiful sunset view from our balcony where we are staying in Montenegro

5 Likes

Some moon pictures

6 Likes

John took this beautiful sunrise from the flight deck over the Atlantic in August 2019.

5 Likes