The post-sit feedback/review reminder e-mails

Thanks Vanessa but, no, I haven’t been getting email reminders to write a review for some time now and haven’t unsubscribed. What I do get after every sit is an email asking me to review TH, which is annoying, because I’ve done it once before and surely that’s enough? No point the same people keep reviewing TH, makes more sense for everyone to review it once otherwise the Statistics would be meaningless. Please can you ask TH to sort things out? Many thanks

3 Likes

@Smiley Hi there… we got to the bottom of this yesterday - there’s a reply where I tagged you which you’ll find in the thread above:

Here’s a link as well for ease: The post-sit feedback/review reminder e-mails - #16 by Vanessa-Admin

It was a glitch but it has been sorted now and is being monitored going forward :slight_smile: Have a lovely weekend.

2 Likes

Ok thanks Vanessa

2 Likes

Hi @Vanessa_A , think they need to keep monitoring. I finished another sit on Sunday, and no message as yet…
What I wondered before, if I’m not getting the reminder, does that mean my homeowner isn’t getting the reminder? I hate chasing people.
Jackie

1 Like

Understand Jackie and let me check… I will pass this over to the team and get back to you. I believe the home owner side of things was working fine, unless they have unsubscribed to emails at any time.

Hi Jackie… just had word back from MS that this is fixed again. So sorry you’ve had the problem again. The homeowner will have had hers as long as she hasn’t unsubscribed.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it does not seem to be working again. I completed a sit on Sunday and have yet to get the review reminder e-mail. I am getting many other e-mails from THS and have not unsubscribed to anything.

2 Likes

Oh no, that’s disappointing. I will let Membership Services know again report back.

Hi @Vanessa_A third consecutive sit, and third time of no email. I know they told you it was ‘fixed’ the last two times, but it’s obviously not.
I know you said that just because I didn’t get an email, my homeowner would have, but again, I’ve had no review left for me either. This could be for many reasons, but it does make me wonder!
I really hope they can actually fix this, as it can’t be just me it’s affecting. I’ve done enough sits to know I’m expecting an email and to do a review anyway, but this is not necessarily the case for everyone.
Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know Jackie - I can understand your frustration and I am sorry again. I will pass this over to the product team now to see why this keeps reverting back after the fix. I can say hand on heart that the problem was identified and thought to be fixed, so I’ll get back to you once I have some new information.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Hi Vanessa, we have just finished a house sit last Sunday and I still haven’t received an email and I am not sure whether the HO has either because I haven’t as yet received a review.

Hi JackieX, we have the same issue!

I also find this very frustrating as like you I am very prompt with my feedback! I understand HO are busy like many of us but it is not much to ask.

Sorry to hear you have the same problem. I have passed this over to the team to so that they can investigate also.

2 Likes

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Vanessa, just to let you know we have finished another house sit and still no email.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know. This has been escalated again this week by the product team and is being investigated further, so hopefully we’ll have some feedback for you on this soon. Have a lovely weekend.

2 Likes

Thank you. You too :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Vanessa
Thought I’d let you know that I finished a sit 2 days ago and haven’t had an email asking me for a review so assume the home owner hasn’t. This is very disappointing, especially as you have been escalating this. What have they done? An email requesting a review is much better coming from TH rather than me nagging the owner, but it looks like I’ll have to!

2 Likes