THS Survey

Are all sitters receiving a THS survey now?

1 Like

I got mine. Quite therapeutic telling it like it is.

6 Likes

Us too. Although I’d have liked a few more specific (non fluffy) questions on there. Itching to teach Survey Monkey skills. You came to mind when we were completing it! :rofl::+1:

3 Likes

@Ben-ProductManager - I have not received the survey: we have a combination membership and have had sitters in the past 6 months but have not done sits in that period … am wondering if there is a bug in getting the survey to that category.

We had it -Sorry to be negative but, as surveys go I thought it was badly laid out.
The questions put the negative and positive answers in different order question to question making it easy to click the wrong answer by mistake.

Also, there was a random question. " Do you do international sits" - I thought it was then confusing to understand whether or not the following question was a continuation for those that had answered ‘yes’ to the previous one.

Anyway, at least we have been given a chance to comment - the question is will THS act upon the comments or has it just been a superficial ‘let’s give them the chance to answer a few questions’ exercise?

7 Likes

We received ours. I feel like I wrote a manifesto. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Still waiting to receive the survey and I’ve done multiple sits in the last six months @Ben-ProductManager

3 Likes

Got it, responded. Will it make any difference…? I got the impression the thrust was availability of sitters and responsiveness of HOs. And I think I know what answers they’re looking for.

3 Likes

Still waiting on ours… (at least half a dozen sits in past 6 months)

1 Like

I thought that International sit question should have had another option of ‘not at the moment’ or similar.
We’re only doing UK sits at the moment but who knows where we may decide to go?
Yes/no doesn’t give a true representation of what sitters plan to do travel wise

3 Likes

@Angela_L is everyone getting a survey? We haven’t got one.

2 Likes

There was another post where someone said that the survey just went to people who have had sits/sitters in the past 6 months. I fall into both categories, but didn’t get a survey

1 Like

Same here @Lassie which is why I asked the question. Maybe @Ben-ProductManager can supply an answer for those of us with dual membership

Haven’t had a survey (yet). Last sit was a month ago

Had mine, won’t be wasting my time!

@Katie That happened to me last year, really put a bad taste in my mouth. I’d really been enjoying the forum up until then.

1 Like

I am still waiting to get the survey, and I did post a sit in the past 6 months. I also applied for sits. It seems that quite a few others are also waiting. @Ben-ProductManager

1 Like

Hi @Crookie this advice notice was posted in the Owner Sitter Exchange yesterday

Posted Yesterday In Owner Sitter Exchange

Admin Notice:

@Traveler99 question has been answered comprehensively we are now closing this thread …

1 Like