U.K. based Spanish sitter

Hello. My name is Salome and I’m 52 year old woman living in the U.K. I’m originally from Spain and I’ve been in England for 30 years. I only just joined so I’m looking forward to finding my first cat sitting opportunity soon!

7 Likes

Welcome Salome and good luck with your first cat sit :cat2:

2 Likes

Hi @SalomeL
Thank you for joining our community forum. You are going to find it is filled with answers to most, if not all, of your questions and enquiries.

My name is Kelly and I am one of the forum moderators, as well as a combined owner/sitter member of TrustedHousesitters, so I have insight into both sides of the memberships. I too hope you’ll be on your way sitting all the cuddly and amusing cats you can handle. Where in Spain are you originally from? I lived in Granada for awhile and would love to revisit someday.

I am hoping this info will help you find your way around the platform and interest you to join in the conversations. It can be a little daunting and confusing at first, so we included this handy guide

How to use our Community Forum | TrustedHousesitters.com

Our members are connecting every day and the forum is a great place where you can get to know one another.

Also, you may want to link your member profile to your forum profile for additional exposure when you are using the forum. To do so just go to How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Kelly – Forum Team Moderator

1 Like

Hi Salome,
i just wrote another message but I realized i did it in Spanish. So, here I am again. Sorry for that.
Just wanted to say hello to another spanish woman. I live with my family in Ireland, Cork. Where do you live in UK?.

1 Like

HI Ester,

nice to meet you. I have only just come back from Galway, where my office is. I never made it down to Cork. Hopefully next time!. I live in Reading, which is 30 miles outside of London. I’ve been here for a long time, but lived in Germany prior to that.

Good luck with your search!

Salome

1 Like