About me and how I can help

Hello @Karen63 and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like you have a wonderful plan for your new adventures! :smiley:

I have attached a video for you below which explains how it all works

For reference if you are a member, once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a link and a thread below for top tips for first time house sitters and securing your first few sits.

I have also attached another thread below that you should also find helpful

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

I have attached a thread below and it would be great if you could join in with this as we think you could offer great feedback and your input would be a great addition

3 Likes