I want to correct a review

I just submitted a review for the wonderful house sitters I just had and gave them 5 stars for everything yet somehow it says that I gave them an overall rating of 1 star. How do I correct this?

Welcome @Opalgeorgie - it’s a known glitch on the system that others have reported .

Contact member services who will change it for you their e-Mail address is

Support@trustedhousesitters.com

Hi @Opalgeorgie and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Silversitters mentioned, you will need to contact Membership Services to get this amended. I have attached a similar thread you might like to have a look at.

For reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure! :blush:

Hello @Silversitters Thank you for mentioning this, I double-checked with the tech team and they have run tests and there is currently no known glitch with members leaving stars. To further help any members it is best to click the star that you want, eg star number 5 rather than trying to click each star individually to build up to the one that you want (clicking 1-5) as you might move on and have not clicked all of the stars.

Never worry as the Membership Services team is always on hand to help. Thank you for directing this member there :smiling_face:

Thank you - glitch was the wrong word to use.

It’s a known problem / fault/ issue - that even when each category has been rated 5 stars it’s possible for a homeowner to inadvertently give a 1 star overall rating.

1 Like

Hello @Silversitters I found some further information for you from a previously discussed topic:

In summary, the overall score is now independent of the stars in each category. If the owner gives 5 in each category and accidentally only selects 1 star overall they can reach out to the Membership Services team and get that updated.

I hope that helps clarify things further :slight_smile: