Where will you be sitting on 4th July?

Hahaha @Keith1! Ours is a smaller dog, but she goes up and down these mountains like a champ! What time of year were you here?

@IHeartAnimals, I don’t think so, because the home wouldn’t have had enough beds for your family. It was smallish, though plenty of room for me as a solo sitter.

@ElsieDownie, it’s beautiful. I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

In a small village on Crete. No celebrations going on here! Lol.

2 Likes

17th Aug - 3rd Oct 2018. Lovely home (and car) in gate community 100m from beach

1 Like

As I’m in Wales, it’s not relevant to those of us not American!

2 Likes

In a gorgeous part of rural Spain! But we’re not American so no celebrations here!

2 Likes

That sounds amazing @ElsieDownie
Alaska is on my list
Enjoy
I’m down here Uruguay with crazy winter weather ranging 4-17C on any given day

8 Likes

Don’t need huge celebration to enjoy Crete. Beautiful place.

3 Likes

We fly back home 19th October. Think we start the sit about 5th October. Meet up would be good.

1 Like

Even to some Americans :rofl::scream_cat::see_no_evil:

1 Like

At/near home in PA. Just got back early this morning from Miami where I saw The Cure’s final show for the NA tour (and my 3rd show this tour).

Fireworks should be outlawed.

2 Likes

Hi @ElsieDownie. That would be lovely! I started a meet-up thread and tagged you, so we can see if anyone else would like to join us.

We are enjoying the last day on our current sit in Andalucía with Milo the tortoise, we are really going to miss him! :turtle::smiling_face_with_tear:

Happy 4th July :us:

6 Likes

I am near Seattle for the 4th. I am watching o e adorable cat and it is a lot of work keeping up this home to meet the HO requirements. On the positive side, I went on a half day whale watching cruise and saw Orcas, Minkie, and Humpback whales. It was amazing!

2 Likes

Hello @JolietJen and a warm welcome to the Community Forum and for joining in with this thread :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Definitely a great location to go whale watching! :whale2:

For reference, as a member, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

I have attached a thread below, it would be great if you could join in with this as we think you could offer great feedback and your input would be a great addition :blush:

3 Likes

I’m spending the 4th the way any self-respecting animal-loving, Irish-American would love to — on a petsit overlooking the River Shannon. I just arrived so haven’t been able to cajole the pets (1 pup, two kitties, two donkeys) into posing together…yet.

8 Likes

@Edith Looks lovely! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What a glorious picture @Edith is that your sit’s back yard? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Front yard!

1 Like