Our THS pet-friendly virtual cafe!

We finally got around to ordering our Sitter’s Business Cards from Vistaprint today as @Silversitters and @Smiley also mentioned where they got theirs from too! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello @heidi_tolderlund a belated welcome to the forum. Thank you for dropping into the virtual cafe to introduce yourself. I really enjoyed reading your story. Have you joined up to THS or if you have any questions let us know.

Ambar sounds adorable and I am sure you will connect with some sitters if you and your family want to get away. There are also sitters on the forum who travel as a family if you ever want to try that as well. If you use the spyglass a few are about traveling with children or family-related topics you might find helpful.

Feel free to ask anything on this thread or start a new topic if you have a specific question. I would love to see a photo of Ambar :dog: :heart:

2 Likes

Hi all!

I’m new at THS, I can’t wait to do my first sitting! I’d appreciate any feedback of my profile :slight_smile:

Edited to meet Community Guidelines.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, @Rosario.Blanco! It’s great to have you here.

Have you accepted your first sit yet?

3 Likes

Hi, Jenny. Thanks!

Not yet, I started sending applications yesterday morning. I received one reply for a first video call and one rejection.

I’m super excited. Also, I’d use any piece of advice of experienced members to get ready for my first call! :star_struck:

Good luck @Rosario.Blanco!

Have you thought about starting a new topic to ask our members for some advice? If you prefer I could tag some of our experienced members here and see if they can share some tips!

Jenny

1 Like

Will do! Thanks.

1 Like

While enjoying a lovely hazelnut coffee (with beans I grind myself!) I thought I’d share this cute photo of my old gentleman, Walter.

Clearly I’m being audited by the feline supurrvisory board today!

7 Likes

Hello to you all, im new to this site but i am going away at xmas and im terrified to leave my doggie max in kennels and a friend of mine recommended this lovely community so i thought id say hello and have a look around xx

3 Likes

Hello @Mitzey and welcome.

There are tons of topics to search on the forum to learn about THS.

I believe you can create a free account on THS web site and take a look at listings and sits with limitations not being a paid member.

On that same site you can read the member code of conduct and terms & conditions to help you understand the overall concept and commitments from both hosts and sitters.

Good luck.

2 Likes