Favourite Beaches

Hi! Brand new sitter! (Waiting for verification confirmations)
Flamenco Beach! Right here in Puerto Rico - on Culebra Island, just a very short 12 min. propeller plane ride away! :slight_smile: and yes, there is an old abandoned military tank right on the beach :wink:

6 Likes

Hello @makobusta and a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for sharing Flamenco Beach with us, it looks absolutely stunning! :heart:

For reference, as a member and once your verification confirmations and your listing is then completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I have attached a couple of threads you should also find helpful.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

1 Like

Hi @ElsieDownie. I’ll be in San Diego in Oct, too, and would love to meet up if our dates align. I’ll be there Oct 17-30. When will you be there?

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you very much! Yes, I saw your post on a diff reply and tried it, was wondering why it wasn’t working hehe, thx again! Saludos :vulcan_salute:

@wendy_chicago Now this is my kind of beach! White sand, shallow blue seas. Bliss. I hope you had an amazing time and a fantastic selfie shot, love your sunglasses where are they from? :dark_sunglasses: :palm_tree:

3 Likes

@Carla Thank you! It was beautiful and so relaxing. My sunglasses are by Celine and they are the polarized kind, so really good for reading at the beach :smiley:

I believe you can find them at most department stores such as Nordstrom and Macy’s (in the US).

3 Likes

@wendy_chicago Thank you! I am going to find them, they are great and polarised for reading in the sun is an added plus to the style. Thank you for the tip :grin:

2 Likes

Hey! @samox some of my favorite beaches are those that offer a perfect blend of sun, sand, and vibrant surroundings. Lately, I’ve been drawn to Goa - adding an extra layer of excitement :grinning: to my beach experiences. The dynamic mix of pristine beaches and the allure of Goa’s vibrant atmosphere creates a captivating and memorable escape, making it a top choice for beach enthusiasts like me.

Edited to remove links in line with Forum Guidelines

3 Likes

@MrunalMehta definitely a great combination! :+1:t2::blush::sunny::palm_tree::ocean:

I grew up on a tiny tropical island in the Pacific and ended up spoiled by the blue waters, which were always bath tub warm. I’m nostalgic for those beaches on Guam.

When I first visited a beach in San Francisco, I had no idea why people were fully dressed in the water till I felt how cold it was. They wore body suits.

A friend kept inviting me to one of their homes in Hilton Head (along the U.S. East Coast) and I wasn’t keen, because I asked, is it a beach you can comfortably just plunge into, or is it just one you look at?

1 Like

@Maggie8K that happened to me on my first visit to Cape Town, the water looked so appealing and clear that I went in for a paddle and it was like stepping in to an ice bath! :ice_cube::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We are in Boracay right now and it’s heaven

5 Likes

Looks beautiful @IHeartAnimals and enjoy the rest of your time there :desert_island::sunny::slightly_smiling_face: